East Canton High School Counselor
We strive to provide comprehensive school counseling services to East Canton students and their families. Feel free to contact Mrs. Cierra Barwick with any questions or concerns about (but not limited to) the following:
College Planning/ACT/SAT testing
Career Planning/Career Tech options
Transcript Request Form
*Please note this is only for current students. If you are a past graduate, please call 330-488-1609.
Financial Aid Night
October 15, 2019, 6:00 at ECHS
NEW FAFSA DEADLINE - OCTOBER 1st!
• Submit your FAFSA earlier than in the past.
• Use your already-filed 2016 income tax information.
• Transfer tax data directly to the FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
• More time to explore your financial aid options and prepare for the next year.
College Credit Plus
- CCP Intent Form
- Student Eligibility flowchart 2018 2019.pdf
- College Credit Plus Information Sessions 2017 2018.pptx
- CCP Student Meeting parent letter.docx
- East Canton 15 Gen Pathway
- East Canton 30 Gen Pathway
- YEC 64 Hour Pathway Full
- YEC 64 Hour Pathway Pg1
- YEC 64 Hour Pathway Pg2
- YEC 64 Hour Pathway Pg3
- Canton Student Loan Foundation
- ACT (Application Site)
- College Navigator (Info on Colleges/Careers/Scholarships)
- Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Kent State/ Kent State Stark Transcript Request
- NCAA Clearinghouse
- Ohio Means Jobs
- Ohio Private College Search Engine
- SAT (Application Site)
- Stark State Transcript Request